Westminster, CA , Nov. 14, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BioLargo, Inc., (OTCQB: BLGO; www.biolargo.com), a tolerable science, record and full-service environmental engineering company that delivers unsentimental solutions for purify water, purify atmosphere and modernized wound care, announced now a feat of a array of notable milestones, as reported in its quarterly news (click here) filed with a Securities and Exchange Commission. Highlights include:
CupriDyne Clean Industrial Odor Control
- The association is actively servicing “national purchasing agreements” with 3 leaders in a plain rubbish doing industry, and product sales are increasing.
- In 2017, product sales have increasing any entertain – from approximately $50,000 in a initial quarter, to roughly $100,000 in a second, and $170,000 in this final quarter, representing approximately a 100% boost from Q1 to Q2, and a 70% boost in sales from Q2 to Q3.
- The association is actively intent in mixed odor-control trials in a wastewater diagnosis attention and is enjoying early success with metropolitan clients.
- More than only delivering products, a association is operative directly with clients to weigh and support in a use and pattern of several smoothness methods and systems to assistance solve fragrance associated problems.
- The further of a company’s in-house engineering group is permitting us to enhance a capabilities and open new opportunities with existent and new clients.
- On Sep 27, 2017, Clyra submitted an concentration for premarket presentation underneath Section 510(k) for a wound caring product. It is now in a grave 90-day examination routine by a FDA that is approaching to interpretation before years end.
- Clyra sealed a private bonds charity of a common shares and supposed $1,000,000 in subscriptions, of that BioLargo invested $250,000 into Clyra.
- Clyra’s government is actively intent in arranging for clinical work and is in discussions with a series of intensity vital partners.
- In Sep 2017, a association commenced a full use in-house environmental engineering organisation and shaped a unconditionally owned auxiliary named BioLargo Engineering, Science Technologies, LLC.
- The company’s initial customer is a CBI spin off that provides engineering services worldwide, and they have already started providing services to internal utilities.
- BLEST is active evaluating, behest on, negotiating, and generally pursing other estimable blurb opportunities.
- Our AOS (Advanced Oxidation System) and a R D group has been awarded some-more than 50 investigate grants from several Canadian open and private agencies, including a Canadian National Research Council – Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) and a National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC).
- Through a plan saved by a extend from a Metropolitan Water District of Southern California pursuant to a Innovative Conservation Program, we reliable a technical capabilities of a AOS complement to purify and fumigate poultry, dairy and metropolitan tertiary effluent wastewater. The company’s subsequent step is to operative a aloft volume and strong complement for use in an onsite blurb pilot. Work is underway.
- To assistance yield expansion collateral to a Company, BioLargo has entered into a squeeze agreement for adult to $10 million of equity capital, theme to certain terms and conditions. (See Form 8-K here).
- All though $50,000 of a company’s $6.3 million debt obligations are automobile into common stock.
- The association was awarded “Best Horizontal Disruption” High Tech Innovation Award by OCTANe (Orange County’s record and life sciences accelerator organization) during a 24th annual endowment ceremony. (OCTANe press recover here.)
- The company’s group members were also respected presenters and endowment winners during mixed attention associated conferences including a Metropolitan Water District of Southern California’s Agriculture and Industry Relations Committee meeting, Bluetech Week in San Diego sponsored by The Maritime Alliance, an general trade goal hosted by a Canadian Embassy and Consulate in Beijing and Guangzhou that was sponsored by NRC-IRAP (National Research Council of Canada), a Uptick Newswire “Uppie Award” for a “Most Promising Technology Growth” for 2017 and a CEO “Best CEO of a Year.” The association was also respected to be a Title Sponsor along with Metropolitan Water District of Southern California at Sustain OC’s recent Water Solutions 2 discussion hold during UC Irvine’s Applied Innovation Center in Irvine, California.
Dennis P. Calvert, President and CEO of BioLargo commented, “We are enjoying a flywheel outcome and a movement is powerful. We are mostly reminded that a continued concentration on a estimable goal to Make Life Better by creation as good as a continued ability to attract unusually competent talent and a continued support of a investors and open appropriation sources are all vicious components to a continued success. Technologies like ours can be a matter for change for good and we are a vital testimony to a energy of creation total with purpose for a larger good. In many ways we are only removing started and we can’t wait for tomorrow. we inspire a stakeholders to review a whole quarterly report for a finish bargain of a highlights listed in this press release.”
About BioLargo, Inc.
BioLargo, Inc. is a tolerable science, record and full-service environmental engineering association that makes life better by delivering world-class products and services opposite a extended operation of industries, with a expostulate to broach purify water, purify atmosphere and modernized wound care. More information can be found about a association at www.BioLargo.com. Its engineering multiplication (www.BioLargoEngineering.com) facilities an well-developed group of gifted specialists dedicated to integrity, reliability, safety, and environmental stewardship. It H2O multiplication (www.BioLargoWater.com) showcases a rising technology, a Advanced Oxidation System “AOS”, an award-winning product, carrying been awarded some-more than 35 investigate grants and counting, privately designed to discharge common, troublesome, and dangerous contaminants in H2O in a fragment of a time and cost of stream technologies. Its fragrance multiplication facilities tolerable fragrance rejecting products including a CupriDyne Clean (www.CupriDyne.com) Industrial Odor Eliminator, a product now portion a heading plain rubbish doing and wastewater diagnosis companies as good as any attention that that contends with malodors, VOC’s or identical atmosphere peculiarity associated problems. Its personal caring product multiplication facilities products in a pet, equine, troops supply and consumer markets, and embody a Nature’s Best Solution® and Deodorall® brands (www.OdorNoMore.com). Its medical multiplication (www.ClyraMedical.com) focuses on modernized wound caring management, featuring effective and peaceful solutions for ongoing putrescent wounds and other uses to foster infection control and regenerative hankie therapy. BioLargo also owns a 50% seductiveness in a Isan System, a entirely programmed iodine dosing complement being commercialized underneath a permit to Clarion Water, Inc (www.ClarionWater.com).
Safe Harbor Statement
The statements contained herein, that are not historical, are forward-looking statements that are theme to risks and uncertainties that could means tangible formula to differ materially from those voiced in a forward-looking statements, including, though not singular to, a risks and uncertainties enclosed in BioLargo’s stream and destiny filings with a Securities and Exchange Commission, including those set onward in BioLargo’s Annual Report on Form 10-K.
Source: Uptick Newswire
Company Contact Dennis Calvert President and CEO BioLargo, Inc. 949-643-9540 x2