* A.R. Sorkin: The dark art of deal leaks
* 204-1: CEO-to-worker pay ratios skyrocket
* Idea: Polluters should pay you to fix climate change
* Somehow not a joke: VCs fund a startup called Bang with Friends
* Morning Call: U.S. futures flat, Europe climbs and Japan falls.
* Exit: Best Buy quits Europe
* LBO watch: Rue21 a private equity target?
* James Altucher: How to be a superhero
* Fee pushback: Dog days for hedge funds
* Sliders: A guide to caring about everything
* Communicator: Michele Davis joining Morgan Stanley
* Stevenson Wolfers: Refereeing Reinhart-Rogoff debate
* Binary schminary: You can never have too much money
* Revolution? French President announces pro-business measures
* Warren Buffett’s secret strategy: Read. And then read some more.
* Reminder: DOE rejected most electric car startups that wanted loans
* Tweet of the Day: @pkedrosky VCs produce disruption the way lawyers produce bestselling novels: Rarely, mostly by accident, but not for want of trying.