* Settlement: J.P. Morgan nears $13 billion deal
* Next up? $6 billion from Bank of America?
* Alt reality: Healthcare.gov as a commercial startup
* Steve Cheney: Why ‘Android first’ is a myth
* Wendy Steiner: ‘Early adopter’ as fashionista
* Book review: Alan Greenspan still thinks he’s right
* Robot barristas: The end of Starbucks as we know it?
* Kids aren’t learning to code: Who’s filling the gap?
* Brad Stone: Jeff Bezos’s league of shadows
* King of the obstacles: Ted Cruz blocks Obama’s FCC pick
* No Silk Road, no problem: Bitcoin price is surging
* Benn Stancil: Is seed funding by VCs good for startups?
* Raju Narisetti: To save journalism, news must buy into data
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals dealmakers
* Twitter byproduct: San Francisco enters age of ‘hyper gentrification’
* Double trouble: Investor ridiculed in ‘Big Short’ under SEC investigation
* Double trouble II: Corrupt ex-Refco CFO tries to bribe cop