* E.S. Browning: Bernanke is male of poser (again)
* Wonga controversy: When God and mammon meet
* Asian private equity: No new deals? Time to lend.
* Postdoc dream: Harlem now has a biotech incubator
* Chris Dixon: The startup thought maze
* Detroit bankruptcy: Morniningstar disputes pivotal figure
* Intergalactic Travel Bureau: Planning a outing to Mars?
* Qualcomm question: How will wearable tech change healthcare?
* Instant gratification: Snapchat now on 18.6% of American devices
* Tim Keating: The deadly smirch in IPO underwriter selection
* Get Term Sheet: Sign adult for a daily email on deals deal-makers
* Laura Kolodny: Same-sex couples face aloft bar to make angel investments
* Michael Lewis: Did Goldman exceed by criminally charging ex-programmer?
* Christopher Mims: Google contingency come to grips with a purpose in a notice state