StationDigital Establishes Music Advisory Board to Expand Content Programming and Influencer Footprint
Oct 13, 2015
OTC Disclosure News Service
– StationDigital Establishes Music Advisory Board to Expand Content Programming and Influencer Footprint
Board to Include Celebrity Music Producers, Business Leaders, and Artists
ST. LOUIS, MO–(Marketwired – Oct 13, 2015) – StationDigital Corporation (OTCQB: SDIG) (“StationDigital”), a digital broadcast streaming media company that offers free music streaming and video content, announced today that it will be expanding its advisory board to include key industry influencers such as music producers, business leaders and artists. The decision is based upon StationDigital’s long-term content, strategic outreach and communications plan.
StationDigital has already identified 2 major industry celebrity influencers and is in final stages of structuring the new Music Advisory Board (“MAB”).
The following is a list of the anticipated terms of each advisor agreement:
- MAB board members (each a “Member” and collectively the “Members”) will be required to attend a minimum of 6 bi-monthly MAB meetings. Each meeting is anticipated to last no longer than 90 minutes, and the Members will be asked to consult with and advise StationDigital and its affiliated and associated companies (collectively, the “Company“) with respect to business matters including, but not limited to, potential artist partnerships, customer acquisition methods and product development;
- The Members will be required to solicit artists for potential marketing partnerships with StationDigital to help promote the StationDigital name;
- The Members will be required to post a minimum of 10 social media messages a month to each of their social media accounts promoting StationDigital;
- The Members will assist StationDigital network with strategic partners and investors and will attend tradeshow events as requested from time to time;
- Each Member will permit the StationDigital to use his/her name and biography in its business plan, as well as in Company press releases and marketing materials; and
Lou Rossi, our CEO, stated, “We feel that widening our circle of influence and adding key strategic minds will help with our content indexing and business positioning within the market. It just makes sense.”
About StationDigital Corporation
StationDigital Corporation is a multimedia digital broadcast company that offers free music streaming for millions of songs. StationDigital Corporation features both genre-based and artist-based music discovery stations to suit an endless variety of musical tastes and a personal recommendation service — all available both online via the Internet and through its iOS and Android mobile applications.
StationDigital Corporation’s users can customize their listening experience by selecting playlists and stations based on their favorite artists, songs or genres, and by providing feedback on the music they hear.
StationDigital Corporation also will offer the industry’s first Listener Rewards program pursuant to which users earn points for listening, sharing and inviting friends on social media to enjoy StationDigital Corporation’s digital platform. Listener Rewards points will redeemable online to purchase StationDigital’s music and merchandise, for additional discounts on StationDigital’s platform and for offers from participating partners.
StationDigital Corporation is headquartered in Tampa, FL.
For more information, download the StationDigital Corporation application for Android or iOS mobile devices at www.stationdigital.com
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based on the current plans and expectations of management and are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could significantly affect the StationDigital’s current plans and expectations, as well as future results of operations and financial condition. StationDigital undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2903058
Highlands Plaza Two
St. Louis, MO 63110
Copyright © 2015 Marketwired. All Rights Reserved
The above news release has been provided by the above company via the OTC Disclosure and News Service. Issuers of news releases and not OTC Markets Group Inc. are solely responsible for the accuracy of such news releases.